To see a list of our current openings, please visit our Careers Page.
You may Open an Account online, or by visiting one of our branches. If a current TCT Member has referred you to join, enter their name in the ‘Who Referred You’ field, and you’ll both earn $5 referral rewards upon account opening. You can also visit your local branch to join TCT Federal Credit Union.
Because credit unions are not-for-profit, every dollar we make goes to providing more value to our members and the communities we serve. At a credit union, you can trust that you’re getting personalized service and competitive rates.
- Not-for-profit financial cooperative
- Earnings returned to members through great rates and low fees
- Member-elected volunteer Board of Directors
- Personalized and focused on you, the member
- For-profit, bottom-line driven
- Profits are given to shareholders as dividends
- Paid Board of Directors
- Focus on profits
Learn more by watching the What's a Credit Union video
Ready to become a member? View Membership Criteria
Ballston Spa (Milton) Fax: 518-884-7094
Cambridge Fax: 518-677-2677
Clifton Park Fax: 518-383-0107
Queensbury Fax: 518-793-2177
Hours of Operation:
Mon., Tues., Thurs., Friday: 9 AM – 5PM
Wednesday: 10 PM – 5 PM
Saturday: 9 PM – 12 PM
Please note: If you have questions about your TCT accounts, please log in to Online Banking and click on 'Communications' to send us a secure message. Confidential or personal information such as account numbers should not be communicated via standard email.
We have four branch locations, all with 24-hour ATMs. They are located in Ballston Spa (Milton), Cambridge, Clifton Park, and Queensbury. TCT participates in the Allpoint ATM Network, which provides our members with over 55,000 surcharge-free ATMs. Locate a Branch or Allpoint ATM
Milton/Ballston Spa Branch
416 Rowland Street, Ballston Spa, NY 12020
17 Gilbert Street, Cambridge, NY 12816
520 Vischer Ferry Road, Clifton Park, NY 12065
4 Hunter Brook Lane, Queensbury, NY 12804
Monday - Friday: 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday: 9 am – Noon
There are several ways to qualify for TCT membership. You can join if you're...
- An immediate family member of a current TCT member (or someone who is eligible for TCT membership, even if they are not a TCT member).
- An employee at one of our Member Groups
- A student or immediate family member of a student at one of the following schools: Cambridge Central School, Ballston Spa Central School, Lake George Central School, Stillwater Central School, SUNY Adirondack
*An immediate family member is defined as spouse, child, parent, sibling, grandparent, or grandchild.