Frequently Used Calculators
- Loan Calculator - Enter your desired payment or loan amount and let us calculate the rest.
- Home Equity Loan Calculator - Enter your desired advance or loan amount and let us calculate the rest.
- Payment Saver Auto Loan - Compare the cost of a Payment Saver payment to a conventional loan payment.
- Auto Loans - Find out how much automobile you can buy based on your monthly payment, or find out your loan payment based on your purchase price.
- Lease vs. Buy - Should you lease your next automobile or finance it? Find out with this calculator.
- Financial Ratios - This calculator helps you to zero in on segments of your business that may need attention, including areas like solvency, liquidity, operational efficiency, and profitability.
Credit Cards and Debt Management
- Credit Card Payoff - Use this calculator to see what it will take to pay off your credit card balance, and what you can change to meet your repayment goals.
- Personal Debt Consolidation - Should you consolidate your debt? This calculator is designed to help determine if debt consolidation is right for you.
- Investment Returns - There is more to investing than knowing your annual rate of return. Use this calculator to help you see how inflation, taxes and your time horizon can impact your bottom line.
- Amortizing Loan Calculator - Enter your desired payment - and let us calculate your loan amount or enter the loan amount and we will calculate your monthly payment!
- Loan Comparison Calculator - Use this calculator to sort through the monthly payments, fees and other costs associated with comparing loan options.
- Refinance Breakeven - Use this calculator to see how much interest you can save if you refinance your mortgage.
- Mortgage Payoff - Save thousands of dollars in interest by increasing your monthly mortgage payment.
- Home Budget Analysis - Analyze your budget, see where your money goes and find out where you can improve.
Retirement Savings and Planning
- Retirement Income Calculator - Use this calculator to determine how much monthly income your retirement savings may provide you in your retirement.
- Savings Calculator - Find out how consistent investments over a number of years can be an effective strategy to accumulate wealth.
- Savings Goals - What will it take to reach your savings goal? This financial calculator helps you find out.
- U.S. 1040 Tax Estimator - How much tax will you pay this year? Use this 1040 tax calculator to help determine your tax bill.