Frequently Used Calculators
- Loan Calculator - Enter your desired payment or loan amount and let us calculate the rest.
- Home Equity Loan Calculator - Enter your desired advance or loan amount and let us calculate the rest.
- Payment Saver Auto Loan Calculator - Compare the cost of a Payment Saver payment to a conventional loan payment.
- Budget Calculator - Anticipate your expenses, list your savings, and manage your income.
- 50/30/20 Calculator - Following the 50/30/20 Rule, divide your income into three categories: Needs, Wants, and Savings.
- Cost of Living Calculator - Predict how much you'd need to make to maintain your lifestyle in a different city.
Debt Payoff Calculators
- Credit Card Payoff Calculator - How long will it take to pay off a credit card?
- Auto Loan Payoff Calculator - What will it take to pay off your car loan early?
- Debt Payoff Calculator - Whether it's a personal loan, credit card, or payment plan on a large purchase, you can see how long it may take to pay...
- Student Loan Payoff Calculator - Adding a bit to your monthly student loan payment can lessen the time it takes to pay the loan and lower how much you...
- Minimum Payment Calculator - How much can you save in the long term by making more than a minimum monthly payment?
- Rule of 72 Calculator by Years - Figure out what interest rate you need for an investment to double in a set number of years.
- Savings Calculator - See how much your savings will grow in a savings account with interest.
- Asset Depreciation Calculator - Using a straight-line depreciation formula, see what an asset is worth each year.
- Simple vs. Compound Interest Calculator - How will a compound interest affect your principal vs. simple interest?
- Rule of 72 Calculator By Interest Rate - Figure out how long it will take for an investment to double.
- Money Market Calculator - Discover how much your savings in a MMA will grow over time.
- Retirement Calculator - How much will you need to save for retirement in order to maintain your current lifestyle?
- Mortgage Affordability Calculator - Can you afford a mortgage based on your income and budget?
- Early Mortgage Payoff Calculator - The quicker you pay off your mortgage, the less you'll pay in interest.
- Mortgage Type Activity - Which mortgage is right for you?
- Mortgage Calculator - A small difference in the parameters of your mortgage can make a big impact on how much you pay for your home.