Competitive dividends for business
Both our Business Savings Account and Business Money Market Account offer competitive rates and our Share Draft Checking Account offers the convenience of writing checks. Earn a higher rate when you set aside money for short-term savings goals with our Business Share Certificates.
Business Share Savings
With just a $5 minimum balance, you'll earn dividends on your money and be eligible to open additional TCT accounts for other short-term and long-term goals.
- No minimum balance
- No excessive withdrawal fees
- No transaction fee
- No monthly service fee
Business Share Draft Checking
From small nonprofits to sole proprietorships, we support our community with low fees and high customer service.
- No monthly fees
- No per check charges
- No minimum balance requirement
- Overdraft protection from Share Savings available
Business Money Market
If you have at least $500 saved up, you can earn higher dividends on your average daily balance. And you can make up to six withdrawals per month without a fee.
Business Share Certificates
Business Share Certificates let you secure a fixed dividend rate over a set period of time. Time periods range from 6 months to 3 years. When your certificate matures, you can choose to renew it or redeem it.
Guidance for Businesses
Beginning January 1, 2024, many businesses will be required to report their beneficial owner information (BOI) electronically to FinCEN through its website: www.fincen.gov/boi.
To help businesses better understand their obligations under the BOI Reporting Rule, FinCEN has provided the following guidance:
- Beneficial Ownership Reporting – Key Questions
- Beneficial Ownership Information Report Filing Dates
- Small Entity Compliance Guide/ Beneficia Ownership Information Reporting Requirements
- An Introduction to Beneficial Ownership Information Reporting Brochure
- BOI Reporting FAQs
You may reorder checks online.
You may also contact us to reorder checks at 1-800-721-8288.
Yes. Members may send and receive wire transfers domestically and internationally. TCT does not charge an incoming wire fee. Please call us for applicable fees for outgoing wires.
To send a wire from a TCT account, you will need:
- Recipient/Payee’s full legal name, complete address including country, account number (or IBAN).
- Receiving if required, intermediary financial institution’s full name, complete address, ABA routing/transit number. If the wire is being sent internationally, we will require the financial institutions swift/sort code.
- Additional information may be required to process your outgoing wire request.
To receive a wire, the outside party will first need to send a wire to Alloya Corporate FCU:
- Step 1:
Alloya Corporate FCU 271987635
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL, 60563
- Step 2:
TCT FCU 221374984
416 Rowland Street
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Phone Number: 518-884-7002
- Step 3:
Your TCT account number
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your local TCT branch.