Yes. Members may send and receive wire transfers domestically and internationally. TCT does not charge an incoming wire fee. Refer to TCT Fee Schedule for applicable fees for outgoing wires.
To send a wire from a TCT account, you will need:
- Recipient/Payee’s full legal name, complete address including country, account number (or IBAN).
- Receiving if required, intermediary financial institution’s full name, complete address, ABA routing/transit number. If the wire is being sent internationally, we will require the financial institutions swift/sort code.
- Additional information may be required to process your outgoing wire request.
To receive a wire, the outside party will first need to send a wire to Alloya Corporate FCU:
- Step 1:
Alloya Corporate FCU 271987635
184 Shuman Blvd Suite 400
Naperville, IL, 60563
- Step 2:
TCT FCU 221374984
416 Rowland Street
Ballston Spa, NY 12020
Phone Number: 518-884-7002
- Step 3:
Your TCT account number
If you have any questions or need additional information, please contact your local TCT branch.
The primary or joint member can change their address on the account by any of the following five methods: 1) within the security of our online banking platform, 2) by signing an address change form at any of our branches or available online, 3) by mailing us a signed request in writing, 4) by emailing us at email@example.com or 5) by calling us at 1-800-721-8288.
If you wish to view another account that you are a joint owner on within the same online banking login, we can manually link your accounts for you. Please send us a secure message with the account number you wish to link within online banking.
If you have opted to receive text-notification, your alerts will come from a 10-digit phone number and will always include our email and name at the top of the message. If you doubt the authenticity of an alert you receive, verify the alert is one that you set-up in your online banking.
In the Alerts section, choose the alert you wish to edit from your list of alerts. Click through the ‘edit alert’ screen to change your alert setting. You can choose ‘delete alert’ in the bottom-left corner to remove the alert completely.
Your money is insured by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA), an independent agency of the United States Government. Your savings are federally insured up to $250,000 and backed by the full faith and credit of the United States Government. More Info
Youth Savings Request forms are available online and at the TCT table. Return the completed forms and required documentation by mail, fax or visit your local TCT branch.
1. Log in to online banking
2. Click on ‘Alerts’ located in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the ‘Select New Alert’ drop-down menu to select the alert type you wish to set-up.
4. Choose which account you wanted to be alerted about. Enter the requested information (amount, check number, etc.). Click ‘Next’.
5. Enter the message you want the alert to say. Ex. “Checking account balance getting low”. If you wish to receive the account balance in the alert, check the box. If you wish to receive the available balance instead of current balance, check the box. The available balance includes any pending transactions. Click ‘Next’.
6. Choose how you would like to receive the alert and enter your information. Click ‘Add’.
All TCT Savings Accounts earn dividends and feature no monthly maintenance or service fees. Dividends are paid monthly and are based on the average daily balance.
Share Savings Account — A $5 balance is necessary to become a TCT member and earn dividends. We give the first $5 as a welcome gift to you.
Club Savings Account — These are sub-savings accounts where money can be saved for specific purposes separate from your Share Savings account.
Money Market Account — A Money Market Account provides you with a competitive and flexible savings option at a higher dividend rate than the Share Savings Account. However, penalty-free withdrawals are limited.
Money Market Special Account — Offers a higher dividend rate than our regular Money market Account, available for balances over $60,000. Penalty-free withdrawals are limited.
Both the primary member and the joint owner must sign a Member Service Request form in order to add or remove a joint owner. Contact your local TCT branch for more information.