TCTFCU Cards App
We’re always working to improve the services we provide you, our members. We’re excited to announce that we're bringing you a new and improved app for managing your TCT debit and credit cards. The new app, called TCTFCU Cards will feature relevant, convenient features including credit card reward point redemption, enriched spending insights, card-on-file information, and more.
All users of TCT's card controls will need to Uninstall/Delete the current app and Install/Download and Register with the new TCTFCU Cards app.
With the TCTFCU Cards app, you can:
Turn your credit and/or debit cards on and off; establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations
Receive alerts when your credit and/or debit card is used
Get real-time balances for your accounts
New Features of the TCTFCU Cards app:
Set a travel plan
Report a missing card
Request a replacement card
Create or change a card PIN
View Spend Insights by Category, Monthly Trend, and Location
View Total UChoose Reward Points for Credit Cards
View Card-on-File (where your card information is stored for Recurring Payments/Subscriptions)
Download the new TCTFCU Cards App from the iOS and Google Play Stores, by clicking on the links below.
New and improved Online and Mobile Banking are here! More details and registration info are available at tctfcu.org/digital-banking.
New TCTFCU Cards App
Manage your TCT debit and credit cards, see spending insights, credit card rewards points, card-on-file and merchant information, and more with the new TCTFCU Cards app.
New Digital Banking
Upgraded tools and services designed to make it easier for you to manage your money—anytime, anywhere.
You can do almost any banking transaction online, including Transfer Money, Pay TCT, Deposit Checks, Enroll in Online Banking, Open an Account, Apply for a Loan, and Pay People.
Go to the online banking login screen and, click ‘forgot your password’ to reset your password.
Please note: you must have access to the email used at enrollment. If you do not have access to that email or have been locked out, please contact us so we may reset you.
1. Log in to online banking
2. Click on ‘Alerts’ located in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the ‘Select New Alert’ drop-down menu to select the alert type you wish to set-up.
4. Choose which account you wanted to be alerted about. Enter the requested information (amount, check number, etc.). Click ‘Next’.
5. Enter the message you want the alert to say. Ex. “Checking account balance getting low”. If you wish to receive the account balance in the alert, check the box. If you wish to receive the available balance instead of current balance, check the box. The available balance includes any pending transactions. Click ‘Next’.
6. Choose how you would like to receive the alert and enter your information. Click ‘Add’.
In the Alerts section, choose the alert you wish to edit from your list of alerts. Click through the ‘edit alert’ screen to change your alert setting. You can choose ‘delete alert’ in the bottom-left corner to remove the alert completely.
If you have opted to receive text-notification, your alerts will come from a 10-digit phone number and will always include our email and name at the top of the message. If you doubt the authenticity of an alert you receive, verify the alert is one that you set-up in your online banking.