2022 College Scholarship Program
TCT FCU Now Accepting College Scholarship Applications
TCT Federal Credit Union is ready to help make the dream of higher education a reality for our young members! Scholarships may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution. In 2021, the New York Credit Union Association awarded $30,750 in college scholarships, ranging from $500 to $1,500 to 41 students. In addition, TCT awarded $9,000 to nine TCT Members.
Students can take advantage of this opportunity by completing these steps:
1. Visit tctfcu.org to download an application. The student will need to contact the credit union directly to obtain a credit union verification code to verify eligibility. If the student is not a member of TCT FCU, he/she can request a membership packet as well. (All scholarship applicants are required to be members of a participating New York credit union.)
2. Complete the application form and required essay and obtain the required transcripts, along with the signature of a parent or guardian.
3. Upload and submit the completed application and supportive materials online no later than January 7, 2022.
There is no fee for submitting an application, but applicants MUST be:
- members of TCT Federal Credit Union;
- college-bound high school seniors at the time of application; and
- attending either a two- or four-year accredited educational institution for the first time in the fall of 2022.
In early spring, applications will be judged against other submissions statewide. Winners will be announced in May.
For more information about this scholarship program, contact Jeannie Dickinson by calling 1-800-721-8288 ext 2126 or emailing email@example.com.