2021 Scholarships Awarded
Congratulations to the 2021 Scholars!
TCT Federal Credit Union is pleased to announce the 2021 TCT FCU Scholarship recipients. Applicants must be a member of TCT Federal Credit Union, a graduating high school senior, as well as have submitted an application, essay, and high school transcript in January 2021. Each winner has been selected to receive a $1,000 scholarship.
Click on names to view photos
- Joseph Johnson of South Glens Falls Senior High
- Hannah Lawrence of Hartford Central High School
- Dylan Seale of Lake George High School
- Ruth Nolan of Cambridge High School
- Mackenzie Pisani of Hudson Falls High School
- Hannah Strong of Hudson Falls High School
- Molly Gannon of Queensbury High School
- Katie MacEachron of Queensbury High School
- Connor Wiekierak of Queensbury High School
“It is our absolute pleasure to reward these outstanding young individuals with a TCT scholarship. We are excited to be able to assist our high school senior members in their pursuit of higher education,” said Curt Cecala, President, and CEO of TCT Federal Credit Union.
How they were selected:
Scholarship applications were reviewed by the New York State Credit Union Association. Applicants were scored on their academic performance, extracurricular activities, honors, community service, leadership, and writing. Scores were received by TCT in May and our top nine applicants each received $1,000.00.
With just one application, college-bound TCT members are able to apply for three scholarships. Look for 2022 applications to become available in the Fall.Go to main navigation