2021 College Scholarship Program
Members apply for three scholarships with one application!
TCT Federal Credit Union is ready to help make the dream of higher education a reality for our young members! Scholarships may be used at a two- or four-year accredited educational institution. In 2020, the New York Credit Union Association awarded $30,000 in college scholarships, ranging from $250 to $1,750 to 48 students. In addition, TCT awarded $9,000 to nine local students.
With just one application, college-bound members are able to easily apply for three scholarships:
- The Association's Statewide College Scholarship Program
- TCT Federal Credit Union's Scholarship; and
- The Capital Region Chapter Scholarship
College Scholarship Program Applicants
Jan. 8, 2021: Deadline for students to submit applications
Late April - Early May 2021: Your credit union will receive notification regarding 2021 winners and awards.
Memo to Applicants: Please read for Application Instructions
1. The applicant must complete and save the 2021 Scholarship Application
2. Obtain a Credit Union Verification Code from your credit union to verify eligibility. Not yet a TCT Member? Open an account today
3. The applicant and his/her parent or guardian must complete the Certification and Release Authorization on the last page of the application
4. Please save the following as three separate files (PDFs or Word Documents):
- Scholarship Application
- High School Transcript and SAT/PSAT/ACT Scores
5. Submit the application here!
- Please fill out your name and email address for both the Nominee and Nominated By sections.
- Please disregard the Reasons for Nomination section.
6. When your application has been successfully submitted, you will see the message "Nomination successfully saved."
If you have any trouble submitting your application, please contact Jeannie Dickinson via email at email@example.com or by phone at 800-721-8288 Ext. 2126.Go to main navigation