Does this mean that I have fraud on my account?
No. It means that your card information has been potentially compromised. Your card is being replaced as a precautionary action. We recommend that you review your account and report any suspicious or unauthorized transaction(s) to us immediately.
- If I have recurring payments made from my compromised card, do I need to take action?
- How long will it take for me to receive a new card?
- Will authorized users of my cards be affected by a card compromise too?
- What does my “card may have been compromised” mean?
- How can I monitor my card activity online?