Why am I receiving a replacement card?
TCT takes every compromise seriously. When we receive notice of potentially compromised cards from various sources and tools, we evaluate the need to reissue a new card to affected members and then take the appropriate action. Replacing the card is a precautionary action to prevent fraud.
- If I have recurring payments made from my compromised card, do I need to take action?
- How long will it take for me to receive a new card?
- Does this mean that I have fraud on my account?
- Will authorized users of my cards be affected by a card compromise too?
- What does my “card may have been compromised” mean?