We’re always working to improve the services we provide you, our members. Many of you have told us you would like to see enhancements to your TCT Online and Mobile Banking platforms. Well, we’ve been hard at work making your requests a reality.
We’re excited to announce that on November 14th, we're bringing you an all-new and improved online and mobile banking experience!
The new platform will feature new and upgraded tools and services designed to make it easier for you to manage your money—anytime, anywhere.
desktop icon Greater Clarity of Your Accounts
Stay aware and be more in control of your accounts through enriched transaction history, view both pending and settled transactions, and real-time alerts and deposits.
- View Pending Transactions
- 12 Months Transaction History
- View your Loan Rate
- View your TCT Credit Card Balance
- View eNotices
- New DIY page
mobile phone icon Engage in Real-time
- Real-time Transaction Alerts
- Real-time Mobile Deposits (during business hours)
- Enhanced Account Verification Security
New Cards App
Manage your credit and debit cards, turn your cards on and off, and set transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories, and geographic locations. Plus, get real-time alerts and account balances.
- Set a travel plan to avoid a blocked card
- Report a missing card
- Request a replacement card
- Create or change a card PIN
- View Spend Insights by Category, Monthly Trend, and Location
- View Total UChoose Reward Points for Credit Cards
- View Card-on-File (where your card information is stored for Recurring Payments/Subscriptions)
Please note: All Users of the TCTFCU Card Controls app will need to Uninstall/Delete their current app, and then Install/Download the new TCTFCU Cards App.
Online Banking Registration and Login Instructions
Follow the instructions below to register and log in to the new Online Banking for the first time on or after November 14th.
1. Go to our homepage tctfcu.org
2. Click on REGISTER
1. As the Primary Account holder, you will enter your Account Number, SSN, Street Address, and Date of Birth.
2. Click CONTINUE
1. Create your new Username (which cannot be your account number, and must be between 6-20 characters long, and include at least one uppercase, one lowercase, and one special character)
2. Enter your Preferred Email Address
3. Create your new Password, CONTINUE
4. Select and answer 3 security questions
5. Click CONTINUE
1. Verify Account Options Settings, CONTINUE
2. Click PROCEED TO LOGIN
Login to Online Banking
1. Enter the Username and Password you created
2. Click LOGIN
3. Retrieve the confirmation code from your Preferred Email, that you entered in Account Setup.
4. Enter the Confirmation Code
5. Click CONFIRM
Choosing whether to Register a Device
If you are logging in from a device that is private and secure, Click REGISTER DEVICE. Otherwise, Click DO NOT REGISTER and you will be prompted to verify by email each login.
Download the new TCT mobile banking app, called TCTFCU Member.Net and TCTFCU Cards app.
After registering and logging in successfully on or after November 14, you may then download the new TCT mobile banking app by visiting tctfcu.org/mobile.
Sign up for our TCT Today Email list.
Not sure if you are on TCT's email list? Contact a branch or click on 'Email Sign-up' at the bottom of this webpage.
If you have questions or concerns about the new online and mobile banking, please feel free to contact TCT by phone at 1-800-721-8288 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
« Return to "Digital Banking"