Internet Unavailable, No Problem
Automated Phone Teller provides you with a toll-free number: 1-888-TCTFCU-1 (1-888-828-3281) to access your account information when the branches are closed. Check account balances, transfer funds, make a loan payment, obtain transaction history and request a check withdrawal. You must request a PIN # by calling or visiting your local branch prior to using this service.
Request your PIN # to begin using Automated Phone Teller by contacting your local branch.
Go to the online banking login screen and, click ‘forgot your password’ to reset your password.
Please note: you must have access to the email used at enrollment. If you do not have access to that email or have been locked out, please contact us so we may reset you.
1. Log in to online banking
2. Click on ‘Alerts’ located in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the ‘Select New Alert’ drop-down menu to select the alert type you wish to set-up.
4. Choose which account you wanted to be alerted about. Enter the requested information (amount, check number, etc.). Click ‘Next’.
5. Enter the message you want the alert to say. Ex. “Checking account balance getting low”. If you wish to receive the account balance in the alert, check the box. If you wish to receive the available balance instead of current balance, check the box. The available balance includes any pending transactions. Click ‘Next’.
6. Choose how you would like to receive the alert and enter your information. Click ‘Add’.
In the Alerts section, choose the alert you wish to edit from your list of alerts. Click through the ‘edit alert’ screen to change your alert setting. You can choose ‘delete alert’ in the bottom-left corner to remove the alert completely.
If you have opted to receive text-notification, your alerts will come from a 10-digit phone number and will always include our email and name at the top of the message. If you doubt the authenticity of an alert you receive, verify the alert is one that you set-up in your online banking.