How can I monitor my card activity online?
Debit Cards: Enroll in Online Banking to view your recent account activity including debit card transactions. You will no longer need to call the credit union or wait for a monthly statement.
You can also manage your debit card with our CardValet® App. This app works on your tablet or smartphone and sends instant alerts the moment your card is used and allows you to turn your debit card on and off.
Credit Cards: View your credit card activity online by registering your TCT credit card at eZCardInfo.com Once you’ve registered your card at eZCardInfo, you can download the TCT Card App allows you to view transactions, set-up alerts and turn your card ON or OFF.
- If I have recurring payments made from my compromised card, do I need to take action?
- How long will it take for me to receive a new card?
- Does this mean that I have fraud on my account?
- Will authorized users of my cards be affected by a card compromise too?
- What does my “card may have been compromised” mean?