Bank at your convenience
When banking is a breeze, you have more time to tackle other tasks on your list. That's why at TCT, we work to make your banking as simple and easy as possible - whether you're in a branch, on the computer, or out and about with your smartphone. With Online Banking, the TCT Mobile Banking app, eStatements, and Online Bill Pay, you can do everything from transfer funds to, deposit checks, view account balances and transaction history, whenever and wherever you want.
If you're not yet enrolled in Online Banking, you can 'Enroll Now'.
Go to the online banking login screen and, click ‘forgot your password’ to reset your password.
Please note: you must have access to the email used at enrollment. If you do not have access to that email or have been locked out, please contact us so we may reset you.
1. Log in to online banking
2. Click on ‘Alerts’ located in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the ‘Select New Alert’ drop-down menu to select the alert type you wish to set-up.
4. Choose which account you wanted to be alerted about. Enter the requested information (amount, check number, etc.). Click ‘Next’.
5. Enter the message you want the alert to say. Ex. “Checking account balance getting low”. If you wish to receive the account balance in the alert, check the box. If you wish to receive the available balance instead of current balance, check the box. The available balance includes any pending transactions. Click ‘Next’.
6. Choose how you would like to receive the alert and enter your information. Click ‘Add’.
In the Alerts section, choose the alert you wish to edit from your list of alerts. Click through the ‘edit alert’ screen to change your alert setting. You can choose ‘delete alert’ in the bottom-left corner to remove the alert completely.
If you have opted to receive text-notification, your alerts will come from a 10-digit phone number and will always include our email and name at the top of the message. If you doubt the authenticity of an alert you receive, verify the alert is one that you set-up in your online banking.