Who should I contact if my debit card is lost or stolen?
To report a Lost or Stolen Debit Card or Credit Card: 1-800-721-8288
If you have misplaced your debit card, you can turn your debit card off using TCT’s mobile banking app. You will need your card's 16 digits and CVV to register the card with TCT Card Controls. (You will be prompted to download the TCT Card Controls app the first time you click on the menu option.)
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- Can I use my debit card outside the United States?
- What should I do if my wallet is lost or stolen?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- At what age can a TCT Member apply for a Debit Card?