Does the credit union put a hold on checks?
Yes, TCT may place a hold on a check or deposit you make into your account. A hold is put in place to protect you and the credit union. If you spend the money you received from the deposit, but it is returned to the credit union and not paid, then you will have to cover the negative balance. Please reference our Funds Availability Policy.
- How long is the hold on deposits at an ATM?
- What is a debit card? What is a check card?
- What are the daily limits for using a VISA debit card?
- What should I do if my checks were lost or stolen?
- How can I reorder checks?