Flexible College Funding
Our innovative Student Choice private student lending solution is designed to help you responsibly fill funding gaps that may remain after you've exhausted lower-cost sources of aid.
Benefits of our solutions:
- Borrow up to $60,000 for Undergraduate Student Loans
- Borrow up to $100,000 for Graduate Student Loans
- Competitive fixed and variable interest rates
- Secure funding from our line of credit even if you're unsure of your college or exact funding needs
- Convenient line of credit structure with one application, multi-year approval
- Multiple repayment & in-school deferment options
- Borrow local from a not-for-profit credit union you can trust
- Reduce your rate by 0.25% by enrolling in automatic electronic payments (ACH) during repayment
Undergraduate Student Loans
FIND A LOAN
VIEW LOAN RATES
Exact rates will depend on creditworthiness.
Paying for College Articles
- The Cost of College Life
- Repaying Student Loans
- Student Loan Payoff Calculator
- 7 min Activity - The Cost of College
- 10 min Activity - Filling Out the FAFSA
With information ranging from college planning during the pandemic to advice on negotiating with a college for more financial aid, our hub is full of helpful, relevant information.
Download Guide to Financial Aid
College Access Counselor
Whether you're a parent, high school student, or college graduate entering loan repayment, our College Access Counselor can walk you through the necessary steps to make smart decisions about paying for college – and beyond.
Contact an Undergraduate Student Loan Specialist at 877-230-4672
For servicing of existing undergraduate loans, contact UAS directly at 877-530-9782