This page uses JavaScript. Your browser either does not support JavaScript or you have it turned off. To see this page properly please use a JavaScript enabled browser.
TCT FCU TCT FCU Go to main content


Home > Bank > Products > IRAs

I am recently unemployed, can I rollover my 401(k) to an IRA?

When you switch jobs you may transfer your employee retirement account into your IRA.  Contact a TCT Member Service Specialist for assistance.

This answer has been viewed 1304 times.

Related Questions
Go to main navigation

Have Questions

Want to learn more about our savings accounts? Let's connect!

Send a Message     Give Us a Call


Get the latest articles and announcements in your inbox
Sign Up