Social Media Public Use Policy
TCT Federal Credit Union’s social media pages are public. We welcome members and non-members to participate as a means of sharing experiences, suggesting improvements, and contributing to the overall conversations.
By submitting any content, you grant TCT Federal Credit Union the right to use this content on our website, social media channels, print or other media channels without payment or any other consideration.
Posting or commenting on a public page means that anyone can see it and it may show up in search engine results (like on Google or Yahoo!). We want to foster healthy discussions in a family-friendly atmosphere, as such TCT Federal Credit Union may remove posts that the environment or don't fit our brand or image as TCTFCU.
Comment and Posting Policy
To ensure that all exchanges are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we reserve the right to remove any posts or comments that are or include:
- Private or confidential information: Participation on this site is your own risk. Therefore you are taking personal responsibility for your posts comments, your username and any information you provide. Please do not provide specific account information or any personal information. If you have any immediate service needs, please call 1-800-721-8288.
- Offensive language: Including but not limited to profane or provocative language; threatening, hateful, offensive, derogatory, obscene, or sexually explicit language, racial, or disparaging language, abusive, or inflammatory language. This includes topics such as race, sex, age, marital status, religion or political affiliation.
- Personal Attacks: If you disagree with the content posted, we would love to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful to others. Malicious intent, or stalking or harassment of any individual, entity or organization or language intended to defame a person or entity are not permitted.
- Illegal Activity: Comments that seek to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non- governmental agency are not allowed. Any comments or posts reflecting illegal activity are not allowed. Comments/posts must not violate laws that govern the use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Inaccurate/False Information: False, inaccurate, libelous or otherwise misleading in any way.
- Spam containing or linking to any kind of virus, malware, spyware, or similar program that could cause harm to a user's computer.
- Off Topic: For the benefit of healthy discussion, we ask that comments remain on topic. This means that comments should relate to the topic that is being discussed within each specific wall post. While we welcome reasonable critiques, we may delete negative comments that aren't relevant and don't benefit the online conversation.
- Posts in HTML Format (URLs) will not be accepted on our social media page. Please use only plain text.
- Posts with photographs will not be accepted unless specifically requested from TCTFCU for a contest entry, business-related promotion or purpose. In this case, all photos will be reviewed and will not be posted if deemed inappropriate.
We encourage everyone to:
- Never post personal, identifying or confidential information
- Stay on topic, use common courtesy and be respectful of others
- Submit your own original content, and avoid content that you know to be fraudulent
- Do not post someone else's copyrighted work unless you have permission
Please note that our social media pages are not considered a primary source for communication with TCT Federal Credit Union and its representatives. TCT Federal Credit Union will never contact you via social media nor will we ask you to provide any personal information or account information. If you have any questions or concerns, please call our Customer Service number 800-721-8288.
Customer Service Inquiries
If you are a member with a question about your TCT Federal Credit Union account, you can contact a Member Service Representative directly at 800-721-8288.
All comments and posts on our social media properties will be reviewed to ensure that they comply with our policies. We reserve the right to delete comments or posts that we deem are abusive, inflammatory or otherwise inappropriate.
Our social media pages are open for conversations between members and non-members with TCT Federal Credit Union. They are not substitute channels for services or general questions. Please visit www.tctfcu.org for more information about specific products and services.
Do not post or transmit material you do not have the right to post or transmit under law (such as copyrighted material, trade secrets or securities) or due to your personal contractual or fiduciary relationships.
- Our social media pages may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
- Our social media pages are also not to be used to report phishing, fraud or other criminal activity. If you would like to make a report, please call 1-800-721-8288 so that TCT Federal Credit Union can assist you.
- TCT Federal Credit Union reserves the right to ban any user from any of our social properties without prior written notice or consent. Any comment which we deem to be criminal or that instigates or implies violence toward yourself or another person may be reported to the proper authorities.
If you are a member of the media, you may submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Links to Third-Party Sites
We may occasionally post links to third-party sites when we think you'll find the information helpful, in support of a member or SEG Group’s event or needs, community-supported events, or to highlight a community tied in a story.
Privacy and Security Policies