How can I set up Account Alerts for my account?
1. Log in to online banking
2. Click on ‘Alerts’ located in the left-hand menu.
3. Use the ‘Select New Alert’ drop-down menu to select the alert type you wish to set-up.
4. Choose which account you wanted to be alerted about. Enter the requested information (amount, check number, etc.). Click ‘Next’.
5. Enter the message you want the alert to say. Ex. “Checking account balance getting low”. If you wish to receive the account balance in the alert, check the box. If you wish to receive the available balance instead of current balance, check the box. The available balance includes any pending transactions. Click ‘Next’.
6. Choose how you would like to receive the alert and enter your information. Click ‘Add’.