Latest Update on the Branches
Drive-thru Only in Cambridge and encouraged at all branches
Our lobby is currently closed at our Cambridge branch due to Covid Related Staff Shortage. We expect to reopen the Cambridge lobby on Monday, Sept. 27. Drive-thru lanes are open during regular business hours. We encourage drive-thru use at all our branches to assist with social distancing and limit wait times inside the lobbies. We are asking all members who are not fully vaccinated to mask up before entering the branch. Thank you for your patience and continued cooperation.
- We have sanitizer grips on our doors and social distancing will be followed
- We will continue to clean our work areas after transactions
- If you are not feeling well, please do not come inside
- Monday–Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Saturday 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Ballston Spa (Milton) - Open for drive-thru and lobby
- Clifton Park - Open for drive-thru and lobby
- Cambridge - Open for DRIVE-THRU ONLY
- Queensbury - Open for drive-thru and lobby
We are now offering Virtual Meetings for the convenience and safety of our members. Select a date, time and provide a summary of what you'd like to meet about. A member of our staff will send you an email with a link to join the meeting from your computer or mobile device.
REQUEST VIRTUAL MEETING
Remember, you can do almost any account transaction with our Online and Mobile services. If you need assistance with these services or prefer speaking to someone, please call us at 1-800-721-8288. We are ready to help.
Resources & Stimulus Payment Information
Tools and tips to help you navigate these times.
- GreenPath Financial Counseling
- TurboTax Resource Hub
- Banzai Financial Wellness Center
- IRS.gov Economic Impact (Stimulus) Payment Information
Protect Yourself from Fraud and Misinformation
Be aware that there is a high potential for fraud and misleading information regarding coronavirus and unemployment scams. Be cautious of calls and emails requesting personal information. For accurate information regarding common scams, visit the FTC.gov website.
Need help with something else? Visit our Contact Us page.
If you need special financial assistance because of the impact of the pandemic, please complete our Financial Assistance Request Form and we will reach out to you.
Learn more about what to do if you are falling behind on your loan payments.Go to main navigation