How do credit unions differ from banks?
Because credit unions are not-for-profit, every dollar we make goes to providing more value to our members and the communities we serve. At a credit union, you can trust that you’re getting personalized service and competitive rates.
- Not-for-profit financial cooperative
- Earnings returned to members through great rates and low fees
- Member-elected volunteer Board of Directors
- Personalized and focused on you, the member
- For-profit, bottom-line driven
- Profits are given to shareholders as dividends
- Paid Board of Directors
- Focus on profits
Learn more by watching the What's a Credit Union video
Ready to become a member? View Membership Criteria