What can I do to prevent a card compromise from happening again?
No one can predict when their card will be compromised. We urge our members to engage in our online services to increase their awareness of account activity. If you notice a transaction that you do not recognize, please contact us immediately, and we will be glad to assist you.
- If I have recurring payments made from my compromised card, do I need to take action?
- How long will it take for me to receive a new card?
- Does this mean that I have fraud on my account?
- What does my “card may have been compromised” mean?
- Will authorized users of my cards be affected by a card compromise too?