What is an
- A special member who has agreed to be the
credit union advocate in their school or work area.
Responsibilities of an Ambassador
- Key contact for members and potential members
seeking information about credit union membership,
products and services.
- Distribute promotional literature and display
posters for special credit union promotions
Benefits of being an Ambassador
What support will the credit union
- A periodic newsletter designed to assist in
conveying our message to current and prospective
members about credit union products and services.
- Posters, announcements and payroll stuffers that
can be used for current and potential members.
- Product brochures and New Member packets
- 10-15 minutes every two to three months
- Ambassador will be invited to participate in the
Teacher of the Week "100.3 The Point" presentation
if presented to a teacher in their school.